Thank you for interest in B.R.A.V.E (Better Recovery for ARFID and Very picky Eaters)!! Groups will be opening again soon. Please complete application if you are interested signing and once registration opens up you will be sent an email notifying you of sign up.
This 6 week virtual support group is designed to provide nutrition education, guidance and support with navigating therapy and treatment for parents of children with ARFID and adults with ARFID.
During the 6 week course group members will learn;
- How to meal log/monitor your meal consumption.
- How to identify which foods are important to try and increase.
- How to develop and utilize a "Fear food" and "Safe food" list.
- How to create a food hierarchy (with your child).
- Meal plan and create a healthy eating environment
- Plan and execute food exposures, challenge meals and food chains.
All while receiving professional guidance and support from a dietitian that specializes in ARFID